• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Smithy

Smithy

Capitalization of a sentence beginning.

Jeez Louise!

1. I am such a hick.  I should have assumed that a chocolate fountain like that would be readily identifiable to folks more worldly than I. :$  You'll see some of her other teaser photos in the next couple of days, and you can feel free to tell me in what order I should have done them to prolong the game. O.o

2.  I told her you lot were quick, but y'all outdid even my expectations.  xD

So yes, Alex wins the No-Prize, with assists from ElsieD, munchymom and FauxPas.  It's Smokeydoke, live to you from Las Vegas.  In a couple of days.

Next time, I think I'll try to run the guessing game in, oh, 2 hours.

Smithy

Smithy

Added credits and last paragraph.

Jeez Louise!

1. I am such a hick.  I should have assumed that a chocolate fountain like that would be readily identifiable to folks more worldly than I. :$  You'll see some of her other teaser photos in the next couple of days, and you can feel free to tell me in what order I should have done them to prolong the game. O.o

So yes, Alex wins the No-Prize, with assists from ElsieD, munchymom and FauxPas.  It's Smokeydoke, live to you from Las Vegas.  in a couple of days.

Next time, I think I'll try to run the guessing game in, oh, 2 hours.

Smithy

Smithy

Jeez Louise!

So yes, Alex wins the No-Prize.  It's Smokeydoke, live to you from Las Vegas.  in a couple of days.