• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

addition

Tonight for dinner was a chicken schnitzel sandwich with lemon caper mayonnaise on a homemade sandwich bun. I served it with macaroni and cheese and melon. I left the cheese off this one because a cheese chicken schnitzel sandwich was just a bit much. I breaded it with toasted whole wheat bread crumbs and I made it in my big electric skillet after @Smokeydokementioned cooking it at 350 degrees and I realized I could control the temperature perfectly in that. It turned out just right. Thank you, smokey.

20180222_180417(2).thumb.jpg.bfaa18f2cfcf54a45fa9e3117f6551e3.jpg

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

addition

Tonight for dinner was a chicken schnitzel sandwich with lemon caper mayonnaise on a homemade sandwich bun. I served it with macaroni and cheese and melon. I left the cheese off this one because a cheese chicken schnitzel sandwich was just a bit much. I breaded it with toasted whole wheat bread crumbs and I made it in my big electric skillet after @Smokeydokementioned cooking it at 350 degrees and I realized I could control the temperature perfectly in that. It turned out just right. Thank you, smokey.

20180222_180417(1).jpg

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

addition

20180222_180417(1).jpg

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

20180222_180417(1).thumb.jpg.5e9bb229e45abc353f65493ab8a9dc92.jpg