• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

Went past a local McDonald's today and spotted this. I'm no expert on their 'products', but I guess this isn't served globally.

mcds.thumb.jpg.8a5d152dbc6bc829d4e235b76eddad03.jpg

These are their breakfast offerings. Left to right: Pickled vegetable, bamboo shoot and chicken congee. (酸菜脆笋鸡肉粥), Century egg and chicken congee. (皮蛋鸡肉粥) and Salted egg yolk and chicken congee.(咸蛋黄鸡丝粥).

I have no idea who the three "chefs" in the picture are, but I'd bet heavy money that they don't work for McDonald's.

liuzhou

liuzhou

Went past a local McDonald's today and spotted this. I'm no expert on their 'products', but I guess this isn't served globally.

These are their breakfast offerings. Left to right: Pickled vegetable, bamboo shoot and chicken congee. (酸菜脆笋鸡肉粥)
Century egg and chicken congee. (皮蛋鸡肉粥) and Salted egg yolk and chicken congee.(咸蛋黄鸡丝粥).

I have no idea who the three "chefs" in the picture are, but I'd bet heavy money that they don't work for McDonald's.

liuzhou

liuzhou

These are their breakfast offerings. Left to right: Pickled vegetable, bamboo shoot and chicken congee. (酸菜脆笋鸡肉粥)
Century egg and chicken congee. (皮蛋鸡肉粥) and Salted egg yolk and chicken congee.(咸蛋黄鸡丝粥).

I have no idea who the three "chefs" in teh picture are, but I'd bet heavy money that they don't work for McDonald's.