• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create an account.

Sign in to follow this  
Ernie

Hello from North Carolina

Hi everyone, 

I do most of the cooking around the house although it is more fun when my wife and I cook together. I'm glad to be here and am looking forward to learning new things and sharing what I have learned.

Ernie

• Like 1

Hey there, neighbor!

It's nice to see someone else from Cary join the forums. You came to the right place to learn about and share your knowledge of food. I used to think I knew a lot about food, but I have learned so much here. I learn something new almost every day. I'm looking forward to hearing about your take on the Cary food scene.

See you in the forums,

TftC

Welcome, Ernie!  I have a nearby connection, too.  I spent every summer of my childhood on my grandparents' farm in Reidsville, NC.  So glad you joined us and I'm looking forward to your contributions.

Glad to have you! Tell us what you like to cook!