• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Craig E

Craig E

added pic

16 hours ago, haresfur said:

A simple martini variation, but I'm quite happy with it (and I have dry vermouth on hand that should be used up)

Nightingale

martini with pimento dram
1 12 oz Gin, Tanqueray
12 oz Dry vermouth, Noilly Prat
2 bsp Allspice Dram

Thanks, tried this tonight and quite enjoyed it. A martini crossed with a pink gin. The dram (I used homemade, from the Serious Eats recipe) comes in on the finish, reminding me of winter holiday festivity. 

nightingale 1.png

Craig E

Craig E

16 hours ago, haresfur said:

A simple martini variation, but I'm quite happy with it (and I have dry vermouth on hand that should be used up)

Nightingale

martini with pimento dram
1 12 oz Gin, Tanqueray
12 oz Dry vermouth, Noilly Prat
2 bsp Allspice Dram

Thanks, tried this tonight and quite enjoyed it. A martini crossed with a pink gin. The dram (I used homemade, from the Serious Eats recipe) comes in on the finish, reminding me of winter holiday festivity.