• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

because I hit "save" before I was done!

I am not the biggest radish lover but I just happily lunched on a big ol' bowl of radishes in the form of the Radishes with Tonnato, Sunflower Seeds and Lemon from Six Seasons p 112.
I picked up some at last week's farmers market for another recipe and had quite a few orphans that ended up in today's lunch.

IMG_6701.thumb.jpg.331f2e46ba70526ce08c11fdf4db844d.jpg

IMG_6778.thumb.jpg.c81f0a0f3b00ddd2cc08ec5003d5d6e1.jpg
I made a few minor modifications: subbed slivered almonds for the sunflower seeds and served it all on a bed of greens. 
The more major mod was using a Tonnato recipe I know and love rather than the one in the book. I'm sure that one is fine but it seemed a little heavy on the tuna and under seasoned. Next time I'll give it a try.

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

I am not the biggest radish lover but I just happily lunched on a big ol' bowl of radishes in the form of the Radishes with Tonnato, Sunflower Seeds and Lemon from Six Seasons p 112.
I picked up some at last week's farmers market for another recipe and had quite a few orphans that ended up in today's lunch.

IMG_6701.thumb.jpg.331f2e46ba70526ce08c11fdf4db844d.jpg

IMG_6778.thumb.jpg.c81f0a0f3b00ddd2cc08ec5003d5d6e1.jpg
I made a few minor modifications: subbed slivered almonds for the sunflower seeds and served it all on a bed of greens. 
The more major mod was using a Tonnato recipe I know and love rather than the one in the book. I'm sure that one is fine but it seemed a little heavy on the tuna and under seasoned. Next time I'll give it a try.

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin