• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Auspicious

Auspicious

typo

1 hour ago, Anna N said:

2811918F-AD3B-4289-BBEB-E6CF845AB730.thumb.jpeg.8ad4208473dfb4c93a946950742f4ae9.jpeg

Miso-marinated grilled skirt steak, rice, tomatoes and snow peas.

Anna,

It looks like it tastes wonderful. I like the rice form - what dd you use?

I might have fanned the peas, fanned the tomatoes on top, and fanned the skirt steak next to them. Even if I'm cooking just for myself I get fussy. We all have our oddities. My wife wants everything in serving dishes. I go from cookware to a presentation plating. To each their own.

I envy you the tomatoes and peas - we aren't seeing anything that looks that good down here.

Auspicious

Auspicious

1 hour ago, Anna N said:

2811918F-AD3B-4289-BBEB-E6CF845AB730.thumb.jpeg.8ad4208473dfb4c93a946950742f4ae9.jpeg

Miso-marinated grilled skirt steak, rice, tomatoes and snow peas.

Anna,

It looks like it tastes wonderfully. I like the rice form - what dd you use?

I might have fanned the peas, fanned the tomatoes on top, and fanned the skirt steak next to them. Even if I'm cooking just for myself I get fussy. We all have our oddities. My wife wants everything in serving dishes. I go from cookware to a presentation plating. To each their own.

I envy you the tomatoes and peas - we aren't seeing anything that looks that good down here.