• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

cakewalk

cakewalk

Lunch, not dinner.

8 hours ago, scubadoo97 said:

Thanks for the trivia.  Art was good but age has taken its toll on his sweet voice yet he did great all things considered.     Small intimate theater was a nice venue 

He is actually a cousin of a friend of mine, Both Art and Louis Perlman.  The boys from the Bronx 

More trivia: my sister used to go out with Art Garfunkle's cousin, I think his name was Sandy. Looked like him, too. Tall, thin, blond afro. This is back in the late sixties, I guess. (We were the girls from the Bronx.) Sorry to interrupt lunch. 

cakewalk

cakewalk

8 hours ago, scubadoo97 said:

Thanks for the trivia.  Art was good but age has taken its toll on his sweet voice yet he did great all things considered.     Small intimate theater was a nice venue 

He is actually a cousin of a friend of mine, Both Art and Louis Perlman.  The boys from the Bronx 

More trivia: my sister used to go out with Art Garfunkle's cousin, I think his name was Sandy. Looked like him, too. Tall, thin, blond afro. This is back in the late sixties, I guess. (We were the girls from the Bronx.) Sorry to interrupt dinner.