• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

Got up early to catch a flight to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon). I'm a nervous flier and, as I just posted on the Stress eating topic, stress kills my appetite. But I knew I had to eat at least a little. I'm out of bread as I didn't want to bake before leaving for a week. Boiled an egg. Unusually for me, a chicken egg. Then I couldn't find my egg cup! More stress! Fortunately,  I discovered I had a couple of frozen wo wo tou cup buns (窝窝头) in the freezer. Nuked them and combined bread and eggcups into one! Genius!

eggs1.thumb.jpg.96165e06261bcf5df44614ca3e3cb596.jpg

Just downed them with a cup of industrial strength black coffee and received a phone call informing me that I need to postpone my trip! Stressed stress.

Rebooked for Friday. Went back to bed.

liuzhou

liuzhou

Got up early to catch a flight to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon). I'm a nervous flier and, as I just posted on the Stress  topic, stress kills my appetite. But I knew I had to eat at least a little. I'm out of bread as I didn't want to bake before leaving for a week. Boiled an egg. Unusually for me, a chicken egg. Then I couldn't find my egg cup! More stress! Fortunately,  I discovered I had a couple of frozen wo wo tou cup buns (窝窝头) in the freezer. Nuked them and combined bread and eggcups into one! Genius!

eggs1.thumb.jpg.96165e06261bcf5df44614ca3e3cb596.jpg

Just downed them with a cup of industrial strength black coffee and received a phone call informing me that I need to postpone my trip! Stressed stress.

Rebooked for Friday. Went back to bed.