• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

suzilightning

suzilightning

John had more oral surgery yesterday so he needs something easy to eat for breakfast this morning.  I just pulled baked oatmeal with blueberries out of the oven for him for when he gets up.*  Will have leftovers to take to Poughkeepsie with him and I do believe he may use some to go with the vanilla coconut milk ice cream I got him yesterday.

* @JoNorvelleWalker you would identify with him as his defacto bedtime is between 2am and 4 am.

suzilightning

suzilightning

John had more oral surgery yesterday so he needs something easy to eat for breakfast this morning.  I just pulled baked oatmeal with blueberries out of the oven for him for when he gets up.  Will have leftovers to take to Poughkeepsie with him and I do believe he may use some to go with the vanilla coconut milk ice cream I got him yesterday.

suzilightning

suzilightning

John had more oral surgery yesterday so he needs something easy to eat for breakfast this morning.  I just pulled baked oatmeal with blueberries out of the oven for him for when he gets up.  Will have leftovers to take to Poughkeepsie with him and I do believe he may use some to go with the vanilla coconut milk ice cream I got him yesterday.