• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rooftop1000

rooftop1000

After moving to Florida last year we discovered that an edible corn muffin is a rare and elusive thing, well actually it has taken 15 months to find one. Of course it turns out to be at the diner right around the corner, we had gone there for dinner once last year but it wasn't very good so never went back. I heard recently that they serve the original Jersey breakfast of Taylor's pork roll, egg, and cheese which was excellent....and discovered the plate of corn muffins, also excellent

Take out muffins buttered and griddled 

oh, and I don't just make them because I bought a house with no oven, someday....

tracey

IMG_4321.JPG

rooftop1000

rooftop1000

After moving to Florida last year we discovered that an edible corn muffin is a rare and elusive thing, well actually it has taken 15 months to find one. Of course it turns out to be at the diner right around the corner, we had gone there for dinner once last year but it wasn't very good so never went back. I heard recently that they serve the original Jersey breakfast of Taylor's pork roll, egg, and cheese which was excellent....and discovered the plate of corn muffins, also excellent

Take out muffins buttered and griddled 

tracey

IMG_4321.JPG