• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

Brk.thumb.jpg.cfc7cef221dba9233d1ae43dc37f8772.jpg

remarkable breakfast :

a left over baked potato ( CSO  450 SB  until very crispy )  cut in 1/2 , butter , green onion , slice of SV Beef , rare

this was made the night before , then cooled and refrigerated as a left-over.  No Worries I had a few for dinner !

micro from refrig 45 seconds

I was surprised how good this was. potato skin was not crisp of course , but had fine flavor.  potato very fluffy.

from now on , Im always going to fill up the CSO w russets so I can make a few of these for the days to come.

a little fresh green onion will be nice here.

rotuts

rotuts

remarkable breakfast :

a left over baked potato ( CSO  450 SB  until very crispy )  cut in 1/2 , butter , green onion , slice of SV Beef , rare

this was made the night before , then cooled and refrigerated as a left-over.  No Worries I had a few for dinner !

I was surprised how good this was. potato skin was not crisp of course , but had fine flavor.  potato very fluffy.

from now on , Im always going to fill up the CSO w russets for I can make a few of these for the days to come.

rotuts

rotuts

remarkable breakfast :

from now on , Im always going to fill up the CSO w russets for I can make a few of these for the days to come.

rotuts

rotuts

remarkable breakfast :