• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

suzilightning

suzilightning

Oh @Ann_T good for you for being the strong spouse and INSISTING it be checked out.  I have a good friend the same thing happened to and he was in the hospital but it wasn't until his girlfriend(who works in the field) pitched a GIANT fit that it got diagnosed.  It is so heart stopping when life happens....

I thawed some chicken breasts out.  Now to pound them thin, saute and then slip them into a tomato basil sauce I thawed out, sprinkle with some shredded asiago and pop on top of some pasta with some sautéed spinach with garlic.

suzilightning

suzilightning

Oh @Ann_T good for you for being the strong spouse and INSISTING it be checked out.  I have a good friend the same thing happened to and he was in the hospital but it wasn't until his girlfriend(who works in the field) pitched a GIANT fit that it got diagnosed.  It is so heart stopping when life happens....