• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BonVivant

BonVivant

Just 2 things.

jyPlUim.jpg

Wine is made "Méthode Traditionnelle". I'm not interested in sparkling wines with just added fizz.

vV1ik6Q.jpg

Caviar fridges, under lock and key. Bought mine from here.

FwvJ6hs.jpg

I've been struggling with the heat here. Cold strawberry with ice is extremely nice after walking round in this heat.

zZxeaHm.jpg

Like most eastern Europeans Moldovans are huge soup eaters. Fortunately I like soups and beetroots. Garlic rolls in the background. You will quickly notice sour cream is served with nearly everything.

On4tim1.jpg

Moldovan version of polenta. The dent is for pouring butter over.

w4ZjWjj.jpg

Fried Speck, scrambled eggs, grated brined cheese, sour cream, dill-garlic in oil.

8iAxqjt.jpg

BonVivant

BonVivant

Just 2 things.

jyPlUim.jpg

Wine is made "Méthode Traditionnelle". I'm not interested in sparkling wines with just added fizz.

vV1ik6Q.jpg

Caviar fridges, under lock and key. Bought mine from here.

FwvJ6hs.jpg

I've been struggling with the heat here. Cold strawberry with ice is extremely nice after walking round in this heat.

zZxeaHm.jpg

Like most eastern Europeans Moldovans are huge soup eaters. Fortunately I like soups and beetroots. Garlic rolls in the background. You will quickly notice sour cream is served with nearly everything.

On4tim1.jpg

Moldovan version of polenta. The dent is for pour butter over.

w4ZjWjj.jpg

Fried Speck, scrambled eggs, grated brined cheese, sour cream, dill-garlic in oil.

8iAxqjt.jpg