• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

Australian Delicacy 'Curried Snags'. 

Yeah. I'm with you guys. Wtf. 

But it is comfort food for my husband and he has passed the liking of meat tubes in cat vomit to my son so when I am asked, I make. 

I have to use a recipe base because the first time I prepared what I thought curried sausage should be - it was so far from the food of his childhood the disappointment was palpable. 

20181202_174643.thumb.jpg.ef360b6e03e797811b4761956a2744f2.jpg

This is my sons plate. Stand by for the awe inspiring photo of my actual dinner. It'll be 10pm toast. 

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

Australian Delicacy 'Curried Snags'. 

Yeah. I'm with you guys. Wtf. 

But it is comfort food for my husband and he has passed the liking of meat tubes in cat vomit to my son so when I am asked, I make. 

I have to use a recipe base because the first time I prepared what I thought curried sausage should be - it was so far from the food of his childhood the disapointment was palpable. 

20181202_174643.thumb.jpg.ef360b6e03e797811b4761956a2744f2.jpg

This is my sons plate. Stand by for the awe inspiring photo of my actual dinner. It'll be 10pm toast.