• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

1 hour ago, Shelby said:

O M G @blue_dolphin and @Okanagancook you guys are so right about the Roasted Green Bean Salad .  We LOVED it.  I forgot was too lazy to go out to the garden for the basil, but other than that, I followed the recipe to the letter.  I will be having the rest for breakfast.

Also made a pepperoni/ham pizza (was going to make lasagna, but the brand new, unopened container of cottage cheese was moldy when I opened it).

IMG_5070.jpg.354ac150127870fa7d26b3563f12d45f.jpg

Not much of a looker, is she?   🤪

lindag

lindag

17 minutes ago, Shelby said:

O M G @blue_dolphin and @Okanagancook you guys are so right about the Roasted Green Bean Salad .  We LOVED it.  I forgot was too lazy to go out to the garden for the basil, but other than that, I followed the recipe to the letter.  I will be having the rest for breakfast.

Also made a pepperoni/ham pizza (was going to make lasagna, but the brand new, unopened container of cottage cheese was moldy when I opened it).

IMG_5070.jpg.354ac150127870fa7d26b3563f12d45f.jpg

Not much of a looker, is she?