• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

No I haven't accidentally missed 'snacking while' this was my actual dinner. No crackers no nothing. When I looked at the amount I had uh.. harmlessly nibbled while waiting for it to come to temperature, I cancelled dinner, and googled local defibrillators (There is one at the bank 34km away). 

It may have made it into my top 3 cheeses, and that is an accolade. 

Flinders Estate Ash Brie.

20180524_203524.thumb.jpg.e5afc51dfc833101e500962d7ee824a3.jpg

EdTA: Top 3 easily available in Australia... may have been a little hasty once I got going down cheese memory lane. 

It's long.  :biggrin:

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

No I haven't accidentally missed 'snacking while' this was my actual dinner. No crackers no nothing. When I looked at the amount I had uh.. harmlessly nibbled while waiting for it to come to temperature, I cancelled dinner, and googled local defibrillators (There is one at the bank 34km away). 

It may have made it into my top 3 cheeses, and that is an accolade. 

Flinders Estate Ash Brie.

20180524_203524.thumb.jpg.e5afc51dfc833101e500962d7ee824a3.jpg