• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

robirdstx

robirdstx

Feeling lazy today, so took some shortcuts with dinner tonight. I picked up a Sam’s Club Rotisserie Chicken; made a batch of Hungry Jack Instant Mashed Potatoes with heavy cream (not milk) in the microwave; made gravy with Pioneer Brand Roasted Chicken Gravy Mix, water, the chicken drippings and black pepper; reheated leftover green beans and bacon and called it dinner.

68EB025C-CA7D-4867-9F06-F2C87ADB2DCF.thumb.jpeg.284b1fe9e07816502ccf7ccfc53af32a.jpeg

This was my first rotisserie chicken from Sam’s, but it will not be the last. Very moist!

robirdstx

robirdstx

Feeling lazy today, so took some shortcuts with dinner tonight. I picked up a Sam’s Club Rotisserie Chicken; made a batch of Hungry Jack Instant Mashed Potatoes with heavy cream (not milk) in the microwave; made gravy with Pioneer Brand Roasted Chicken Gravy powder, water, the chicken drippings and black pepper; reheated leftover green beans and bacon and called it dinner.

68EB025C-CA7D-4867-9F06-F2C87ADB2DCF.thumb.jpeg.284b1fe9e07816502ccf7ccfc53af32a.jpeg

This was my first rotisserie chicken from Sam’s, but it will not be the last. Very moist!

robirdstx

robirdstx

Feeling lazy today, so took some shortcuts with dinner tonight. I picked up a Sam’s Club Rotisserie Chicken; made a batch of Hungry Jack Instant Mashed Potatoes with heavy cream (not milk) in the microwave; made gravy with Pioneer Brand Roasted Chicken Gravy powder, water, the chicken drippings and black pepper; reheated the leftover green beans and bacon and called it dinner.