• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

ElsieD

ElsieD

Changed name from @Norm Mathews to @mgaretz

This is sesame-hoisin cod with fries cooked in the BSOXL on the air fryer setting as per @mgaretz  The asparagus was a new to us recipe for Asparagus with Gochujang sauce.  I had ketchup with my fries (not pictured, due to some people's sensibilitiesxD).

Edited to add:   I'd inadvertently given credit to @Norm Matthews for the fry cooking method, it was @mgaretz who in fact had perfected the technique.

.  My apologies to both.

20180221_193834.jpg

ElsieD

ElsieD

Changed then amefrom @Norm Mathews to @mgaretz

This is sesame-hoisin cod with fries cooked in the BSOXL on the air fryer setting as per @mgaretz  The asparagus was a new to us recipe for Asparagus with Gochujang sauce.  I had ketchup with my fries (not pictured, due to some people's sensibilitiesxD).

20180221_193834.jpg

ElsieD

ElsieD

Fixed a typo

This is sesame-hoisin cod with fries cooked in the BSOXL on the air fryer setting as per @Norm Matthews.  The asparagus was a new to us recipe for Asparagus with Gochujang sauce.  I had ketchup with my fries (not pictured, due to some people's sensibilitiesxD).

20180221_193834.jpg

ElsieD

ElsieD

This is sesame-hoisin cod with fries cooked in the BSOXL on the air fryer setting as per @Norm Matthews.  The asparagus was a new to us recipe for Asparagus with Gochujang sauce.  I had ketchup with my fries (not pictured, due to some people's sensibilituesxD).

20180221_193834.jpg