• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

spelling error

2 hours ago, ProfessionalHobbit said:

but the pastry work is awesome! 

I'm so sorry that you had a terrible night. Things like this just infuriate me, especially, when I read at the bottom of the menu that they charged you 25% more just to treat you like this. Call me a busybody, but I sent this page to both contacts listed for the restaurant and to friends and family living in the San Francisco area. And, I urge all of our members, who have an extra minute on their hands today, to do the same. I think of it as saving future unsuspecting diners. This wasn't just an isolated bad night, this was bad attitude and lack of training.

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

2 hours ago, ProfessionalHobbit said:

but the pastry work is awesome! 

I'm so sorry that you had a terrible night. Things like this just infuriate me, especially, when I read it the bottom of the menu that they charged you 25% more just to treat you like this. Call me a busybody, but I sent this page to both contacts listed for the restaurant and to friends and family living in the San Francisco area. And, I urge all of our members, who have an extra minute on their hands today, to do the same. I think of it as saving future unsuspecting diners. This wasn't just an isolated bad night, this was bad attitude and lack of training.