• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

mgaretz

mgaretz

sentence structure

Breakfast for Dinner:  Discovered a lone piece of ham in the fridge so fried it up with some eggs and homemade hash browns made latke style by adding granulated onion, salt and pepper.  I grated the potato with the skin on (and when eating it I really couldn't tell the skin was there, in fact I forgot I had done that until this morning!) in my new-ish KA Mixer shredder slicer attachment.  It works so much better than the old style. Saves getting out the food processor for small things like this.

ham-eggs.jpg.7e1dda6eb8c1dfe51c13489a9d061015.jpg

mgaretz

mgaretz

Breakfast for Dinner:  Discovered a lone piece of ham in the fridge so fried it up with some eggs and homemade hash browns made latke style by adding granulated onion, salt and pepper.  I grated the potato with the skin on (and when eating it I really couldn't tell the skin was there, in fact I forgot I had done that until this morning!) in my new-ish KA Mixer shredder slicer attachment.  It works so much better than the old style saves getting out the food processor for small things like this.

ham-eggs.jpg.7e1dda6eb8c1dfe51c13489a9d061015.jpg