• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Norm Matthews

Norm Matthews

We love this recipe but don't make if very often. I have had the original recipe since before I had a computer and kept recipes in a loose leaf notebook but someone took the original out and this is a recreation.  We think it's pretty much like the original  which was called Honey Lacquered Game Hens.  We always have it with rice and I cooked the rest of the bok choy from yesterday.

20180123_152536.jpg

Norm Matthews

Norm Matthews

We love this recipe but don't make if very often. I have had the original recipe since before I had a computer and kept recipes in a loose leaf notebook but someone took the original out and this is a recreation which we think is pretty much like the original  which was called Honey Lacquered Game Hens.  We always have it with rice and I cooked the rest of the bok choy from yesterday.

20180123_152536.jpg