• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Ossonad

Ossonad

totally agree with this statement! recently I've written a post about healthy eating and my personal nutrition, so as you can understand, I had to make a huge research to write a proper text, so a result I believe in intuitive eating, diets have a few options if it's clearly followed. but yeah, we should look for truly organic products without spare ingredients

All of these eating fads reflect a lack of scientific education and a medieval understanding of health and disease. Diets are chosen philosophically rather than based on evidence.

all we need some help sometimes, especially if you're a student. get the best assistance with college homework here

Ossonad

Ossonad

totally agree with this statement! recently I've written a post about healthy eating and my personal nutrition, so as you can understand, I had to make a huge research to write a proper text, so a result I believe in intuitive eating, diets have a few options if it's clearly followed. but yeah, we should look for truly organic products without spare ingredients

All of these eating fads reflect a lack of scientific education and a medieval understanding of health and disease. Diets are chosen philosophically rather than based on evidence.

all we need some help sometimes, especially if you're a student. get the best assistance with college homework here