• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

1 hour ago, Alex said:

liuzhou, you may have posted the link somewhere else, but I just found this photo/video gallery about the Miao on bbc.com

I haven't ever posted the link, but had seen it. Thanks for linking to it again. I have been to Hongxi and  Kaili. They are just over the provincial border from the places I visited in this topic. I should be back in the places up-thread early next month if all goes to plan.

The food I showed here was all restaurant food. I should be able to get back to everyone with more home cooking, although it's not so different.

liuzhou

liuzhou

1 hour ago, Alex said:

liuzhou, you may have posted the link somewhere else, but I just found this photo/video gallery about the Miao on bbc.com

I haven't ever posted the link, but had seen it. Thanks for linking to it again. I have been to Kaili, which is just over the provincial border from the places I visited in this topic. I should be back in the places up-thread early next month if all goes to plan.

The food I showed here was all restaurant food. I should be able to get back to everyone with more home cooking, although it's not so different.