• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Bulk Chocolate Packaging

ChristysConfections

I am trying to find boxes like these pictured below, with matching candy trays and candy pads. They are about the size of a piece of paper and about 2-2 1/2 inches high. Haven’t had any luck finding them domestically. Anyone else use something like these? How do you store/package your bulk chocolates?

1DD01E3A-F934-45E8-84C1-375E67A80D7D.jpeg

FE98F7F1-FB95-4AE7-B8B4-23863558EF2C.jpeg

- Christy -

"My rule is to welcome you with hospitality and to send you away in peace." - The Deserts Fathers

• 3 weeks later...

You could try Sweet Packaging or A Specialty Box.  That tray looks familiar, but I don't know which company had it. T he box could be from the "this top, that bottom" collection from A Specialty Box. (They kill you on shipping, but they have a nice selection.)  Sweet Packaging is an awesome company with some extremely nice boxes, and lots of options. 

-Andrea

A 'balanced diet' means chocolate in BOTH hands. :biggrin: