• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BonVivant

BonVivant

I know you are going to hit the supermarket sooner or later, do check out the wine section which is the length of an Olympic swimming pool! Wine is categorised by region and there's hardly anything from abroad. I almost "cried" in the wine section every time. (Same in Chile, btw.). Also try other red wines which are normal in AR but not anywhere else. I didn't even know of their existence.

Nice wine can be bought nearly anywhere; convenience store, petrol station, corner shop, bus station etc. Got this at a bus station in Villa Gesell for my long-distance bus ride back to BA. Taking a break from Malbec and everything by Rutini is good.

m3xy4ON.jpg

BonVivant

BonVivant

I know you are going to hit the supermarket sooner or later, do check out the wine section which is the length of an Olympic swimming pool! Wine is categorised by regions and there's hardly anything from abroad. I almost "cried" in the wine section every time. (Same in Chile, btw.). Also try other red wines which are normal in AR but not anywhere else.

Nice wine can be bought nearly anywhere; convenience store, petrol station, corner shop, bus station etc. Got this at a bus station in Villa Gesell for my long-distance bus ride back to BA. Taking a break from Malbec and everything by Rutini is good.

m3xy4ON.jpg