• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Online ordering from Chef's Warehouse

Baylee Chocolate Lady

I have been picking up the phone and ordering from them for years.  Now I am supposed to order on line. No problem, usually. I can't figure out how to check out. I have contacted customer service both on lone and by phone. No one has gotten back to me. No one has taken my order or enabled me to order. Does anyone have experience with them? Can anyone help me? Thank you in advance.

Hi, BCL.

Assuming you've added one or more products to your shopping cart, up on the top right of the screen you'll see your cart now has a number against it.  Click the cart icon and you'll be given a 'go to shopping cart' button:

image.png

Click that and once you're there there's a 'checkout' link:

image.png

Hope this helps.

Leslie Craven, aka "lesliec"
Host, eG Forumslcraven@egstaff.org

After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one's own relatives ~ Oscar Wilde

My eG Foodblog

eGullet Ethics Code signatory