• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Kenwood kCooker. In your future?

Anna N

You tube video in French

Looks very interesting and futuristic but I don’t see it appearing on my countertop. Anyone else?

Here is something similar but in English 

Edited by Smithy
Corrected title spelling (log)

Anna Nielsen aka "Anna N"

...I just let people know about something I made for supper that they might enjoy, too. That's all it is. (Nigel Slater)

"Cooking is about doing the best with what you have . . . and succeeding." John Thorne

Our 2012 (Kerry Beal and me) Blog

My 2004 eG Blog

Thanks !

Everything tastes better in French !

and Spanish  

and indeed Italian too

many will disagree  but while young I spent some time there

moving north :

not so much

not enough Sun.

Im hoping this stuff is not available in the USA

and indeed

with my copper pans and my fine Japanese knives

and my Cuisinart 11-cup +

I can make all this stuff

but .....................

The only price I was able to find for it was on the Amazon . uk site where it was £625  which converts to about US$820.  Not sure that it is available in North America at the moment. 

• Like 1

...I just let people know about something I made for supper that they might enjoy, too. That's all it is. (Nigel Slater)

"Cooking is about doing the best with what you have . . . and succeeding." John Thorne

My 2004 eG Blog

thanks

Im not at the age where items above  

or ThermoMix and the like would help me 

dans le Kitchen

but I like to cook

I like to eat

and bottle of Wine  

from you own Cellar  ( i.e. basement )

that you thought about away before

lower shelf or not

is special

its just too bad

for me

that I can't get

at any cost

a high end Induction range

with a combi-0ven 

with a reservoir   

31 minutes ago, Anna N said:

The only price I was able to find for it was on the Amazon . uk site where it was £625  which converts to about US$820.  Not sure that it is available in North America at the moment. 

Hot damn!  Yet another spendy appliance I don't need but can covet nevertheless,

Edited by lindag (log)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

This is like a Thermo-Mix.  I wonder if their patent expired.  I've never owned one, but this looks a bit nicer.  I think that these sorts of things are best for people who enjoy home cooked meals, but have no interest in spending any time cooking (or learning how to cook).

6 minutes ago, IEATRIO said:

This is like a Thermo-Mix.  I wonder if their patent expired.  I've never owned one, but this looks a bit nicer.  I think that these sorts of things are best for people who enjoy home cooked meals, but have no interest in spending any time cooking (or learning how to cook).

I own a Thermomix.

My 2004 eG Blog