• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FauxPas

FauxPas

to correct typo

I like the way you wrapped the subway tile around on the left side of the window. And the pegboard on the other side is a terrific use of space. Handy storage! Overall, that kitchen looks to have an amazing amount of varied storage. I bet you are going to be happy working in there! 

I also really like the flooring in your shower. A larger walk-in shower is so much more convenient than a tub/shower combo, in my book.

FauxPas

FauxPas

I like the way you wrapped the subway tile around on the left side of the window. And the pegboard on the other side is a terrific use of space. Handy storage! Overall, that kitchen looks to have an amazing amount of varied storage. I bet your are going to be happy working in there! 

I also really like the flooring in your shower. A larger walk-in shower is so much more convenient than a tub/shower combo, in my book.