• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Le Chocdoc Goûte Paris

Kerry Beal

21 minutes ago, Anna N said:

Ramen — Hope it was good. Lacks the je ne sais quoi of Kenzo at least visually. xD

True that - it was good however!

Of course the water is petulant. I bet you are too now that you’re leaving France. xD

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Anna Nielsen aka "Anna N"

...I just let people know about something I made for supper that they might enjoy, too. That's all it is. (Nigel Slater)

"Cooking is about doing the best with what you have . . . and succeeding." John Thorne

Our 2012 (Kerry Beal and me) Blog

My 2004 eG Blog

IMG_7438.thumb.JPG.1e5f197c166371ddbd6f09f265b34ad3.JPG

on the Montreal Toronto leg they fed us again 

IMG_7440.thumb.JPG.2de4eecddde3123a52e73178376fbfd7.JPG

and back home a microwaved potato with green onions, butter and a bit of sour cream 

• Like 11

My loot bag. 

F92C0047-DEBC-4F55-B911-785E87977AB6.thumb.jpeg.26d714a7aed24f6804f2f00e53da956a.jpeg

All this and Kerry lugged my copy of Modernist Bread from her house to my house click

To say that my cup runneth over doesn’t come close to expressing how blessed I am. 

• Like 18

Anna Nielsen aka "Anna N"

...I just let people know about something I made for supper that they might enjoy, too. That's all it is. (Nigel Slater)

"Cooking is about doing the best with what you have . . . and succeeding." John Thorne

Our 2012 (Kerry Beal and me) Blog

My 2004 eG Blog

Just now, IowaDee said:

I'll never get to Paris but "going" with you was the next best thing.  Were are we going next?

Wednesday we are headed to Seattle for the NW Chocolate Festival. Then there will be a boring stretch that just involves work and day to day life until January.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Anna N said:

My loot bag. 

F92C0047-DEBC-4F55-B911-785E87977AB6.thumb.jpeg.26d714a7aed24f6804f2f00e53da956a.jpeg

All this and Kerry lugged my copy of Modernist Bread from her house to my house click

To say that my cup runneth over doesn’t come close to expressing how blessed I am. 

Somebody loves you!!!

• Like 1

And this old porch is like a steaming greasy plate of enchiladas,With lots of cheese and onions and a guacamole salad ...This Old Porch...Lyle Lovett