• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Jon Savage

Jon Savage

So yeah. So it begins with deference to the forum guidelines.

I've been going to Venezia for a good long while now.

I look forward to shopping for lovely seafood & eating in restos owned by dear friends. 

Thanks all for the encouragement. I'll reboot this food-centered blog real soon now as we depart for Venice. Quite a contrast to the last time actually - When I last blogged Venezia by chance the whole financial world imploded. 

We have a different apartment this go round as the one by Arsenale we'd used for years is off the market. 

This one is by sta maria della formosa. It has an Altana too. 

We are very much looking forward to this trip. 

Hit me up via PM or elsewhere for OT Questions.```

Jon Savage

Jon Savage

So yeah. So it begins with deference to the forum guidelines.

I've been going to Venezia for a good long while now.

I look forward to shopping for lovely seafood & eating in restos owned by dear friends. 

Thanks all for the encouragement. I'll reboot this food-centered blog real soon now as we depart or Venice. Quite a contrast to the last time actually - When I last blogged Venezia by chance the whole financial world imploded. 

We have a different apartment this go round as the one by Arsenale we'd used for years is off the market. 

This one is by sta maria della formosa. It has an Altana too. 

We are very much looking forward to this trip. 

Hit me up via PM or elsewhere for OT Questions.```