• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

HungryChris

HungryChris

25 minutes ago, JoNorvelleWalker said:

I know how to hard boil an egg without the green ring, that is not the problem.  I'm not a hater, offer me a good deviled egg any time.

As a matter of fact, I have been putting together the Christmas luncheon for the truck shop where Deb works for the last few years, and last year I added a platter of deviled eggs. It did not escape my attention that it was that platter that emptied first, and one I will double up on this next time. I am pretty sure that a decent deviled egg is a crowd pleaser that can be counted on to fill just about any void.

HC

HungryChris

HungryChris

17 minutes ago, JoNorvelleWalker said:

I know how to hard boil an egg without the green ring, that is not the problem.  I'm not a hater, offer me a good deviled egg any time.

As a matter of fact, I have been putting together the Christmas luncheon for the truck shop where Deb works for the last few years, and last year I added a platter of deviled eggs. It did not escape my attention that it was that platter that emptied first, and one I will double up on this next time. I am pretty sure that a decent deviled egg is a crowd pleaser that can be counted on to fill any void.

HC