• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

The Fridge Light on CBC Radio

Okanagancook

I listened to the first one - about chicken. Interesting. I will listen to the 2nd later. Thanks for the link.

Pity they don't offer a download option though. I prefer to listen to podcasts on my way to work.

My favourite source of food podcasts is the BBC's Food Programme. They have hundreds. And I can download them to my phone and listen on the bus.

(For some reason CBC Canada is blocked in China. I can reach it on my PC by nefarious means, but not on my cellphone.)

Edited by liuzhou (log)
  • Like 3

...your dancing child with his Chinese suit.

The Kitchen Scale Manifesto

Most CBC Radio shows are downloadable as podcasts from this page. The direct link to download Fridge Light is here.

• Like 1

“Who loves a garden, loves a greenhouse too.” - William Cowper, The Task, Book Three

"Not knowing the scope of your own ignorance is part of the human condition...The first rule of the Dunning-Kruger club is you don’t know you’re a member of the Dunning-Kruger club.” - psychologist David Dunning

12 minutes ago, chromedome said:

Most CBC Radio shows are downloadable as podcasts from this page. The direct link to download Fridge Light is here.

Thank you.

Managed to download the 2nd,  despite China thinking it will overthrow the natural order!

Will listen tomorrow.

...your dancing child with his Chinese suit.

The Kitchen Scale Manifesto