• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BeatriceB

BeatriceB

While I can't disagree with most of the points (funny, too!), I have to say I'd prefer Bourdain in a foxhole too -- he strikes me as someone who'd go totally berserk on the enemy. Then again, he could go nuts and break a truce or something, and, as Shane Torres said, get everyone killed.

Is this a new game? Who'd you rather be in a foxhole with -- Channing Tatum or Chris Pine? Kevin Bacon or Kiefer Sutherland? Mario Batali or Bobby Flay...?

BeatriceB

BeatriceB

While I can't disagree with most of the points (funny, too!), I have to say I'd prefer Bourdain in a foxhole too -- he strikes me as someone who'd go totally berserk on the enemy. Then again, he could go nuts and break a truce or something, and, as Shane Torres said, get everyone killed.

Is this a new game? Who'd you rather be in a foxhole with -- Channing Tatum or Chris Pine? Kevin Bacon or Kiefer Sutherland...?

BeatriceB

BeatriceB

While I can't disagree with most of the points (funny, too!), I have to say I'd prefer Bourdain in a foxhole too -- he strikes me as someone who'd go totally berserk on the enemy.