• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

IowaDee

IowaDee

There was a very interesting show on the History Channel some time ago called. "How the states got their shapes"  It was based on a book of the same name by Mark Stein.  It is full of little known and often quirky facts. The story behind the Missouri bootlheel is one......Last time I checked it was available from Netflix..

Okay, sorry to derail this 

IowaDee

IowaDee

There was a very interesting show on the History Channel some time ago called. "How the states for their shapes"  It was based on a book of the same name by Mark Stein.  It is full of little known and often quirky facts. The story behind the Missouri bootlheel is one......Last time I checked it was available from Netflix..

IowaDee

IowaDee

There was a very interesting show on the History Channel some time ago called. "Hoe the sates for their shapes"  It was based on a book of the same name by Mark Stein.  It is full of little known and often quirky facts. The story behind the Missouri bootlheel is one......Last time I checked it was available from Netflix..

IowaDee

IowaDee

There was a very interesting show on the History Channel some time ago called. "Hoe the sates for their shapes"  It was based on a book of the same name by Mark Stein.  It is full of little known and often quirky facts. The story behind the Missouri bootleg is one......Last time I checked it was available from Netflix..

IowaDee

IowaDee

There was a very interesting show on the History Channel some time ago called. "Hoe the sates for their shapes"  It was based on a book of the same name by Mark Stein.  It is full of little known and often quirky facts. The story behind the Missouri bootleg is one......