• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create an account.

gibbs

Joining the ranks

Hi everyone!  I'm a UK based life long food lover and more recently attempted food blogger, with a love for experimentation and cookbooks 

• Like 2

Jump in Gibbs.  Welcome.  Show us some meals on the breakfast, lunch and dinner threads.

• Like 1

Welcome, Gibbs!  I'm excited to see that you are from the UK - my spiritual home!  I had an English stepdad and 3 stepsisters and grew up wanting so much to go there.  I finally made it a few years ago and am hoping to go back next year.  We loved it so much.  Can't wait to see your posts!  As far as being a food blogger - you can add a link to your blog in your posts.  I am not very good at tech stuff, but someone else will be able to tell you how to do that!  

• Like 4