• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

flippant

flippant

I attended the three month course five or so years ago. My contact was Alex Liao (contact is his first name followed by "218", at foxmail dot com), but I initially got a reply from George Liu, whose address is first name followed by last name, underscore shic, at qq dot com.

While either or both of them may have moved on from SHIC, they might be able to help you.

flippant

flippant

I attended the three month course five or so years ago. My contact was Alex Liao (contact is his first name followed by "218", at foxmail dot com), but I initially got a reply from George Liu, whose address is first name underscore last name, at qq dot com.

While either or both of them may have moved on from SHIC, they might be able to help you.