• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

to add more BookBub info

5 hours ago, yimyammer said:

Do these prices pop up for only a short time?

Generally, yes.  Some for a month, some just a day or two.  A few are more long-term.

I how does everyone hear about these deals?

Here are a few options:

You may have noticed that @Toliver often said that he found the deals via a BookBub email.  This is not something I've done, but you can sign up here if you are interested.  Edited to add that I noticed that you can also search for deals directly on the BookBub website.  This link should take you to their Cookbook listings. Could be an option if you don't want more emails !

Eat Your Books maintains lists of e-book deals for multiple countries and updates them fairly regularly.  Note the links to "Long Term Deals."  Some of the EYB listings may be sale prices but not rock-bottom "crazy" ones.  

You can search directly on Amazon.  One way is to choose Kindle Books -> Kindle Book Deals -> choose "Cookbooks, Food & Wine" to limit the search.  You may need to scroll down to find that last choice.  

Amazon generally has a new batch of Kindle book deals each month.  In addition, there may be daily deals or other promotions from time to time.

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

to finish sentence

Generally, yes.  Some for a month, some just a day or two.  A few are more long-term.

Here are a few options:

You may have noticed that @Toliver often said that he found the deals via a BookBub email.  This is not something I've done, but you can sign up here if you are interested. 

Eat Your Books maintains lists of e-book deals for multiple countries and updates them fairly regularly.  Note the links to "Long Term Deals."  Some of the EYB listings may be sale prices but not rock-bottom "crazy" ones.  

You can search directly on Amazon.  One way is to choose Kindle Books -> Kindle Book Deals -> choose "Cookbooks, Food & Wine" to limit the search.  You may need to scroll down to find that last choice.  

Amazon generally has a new batch of Kindle book deals each month.  In addition, there may be daily deals or other promotions from time to time.

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

Here are a few options:

You may have noticed that @Toliver often said that he found the deals via a BookBub email.  This is not something I've done, but you can sign up here if you are interested. 

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

Here are a few options:

Eat Your Books maintains lists of e-book deals for multiple countries and updates them fairly regularly.  

Amazon generally has a new batch of Kindle book deals each month.  In addition, there may be