• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Toliver

Toliver

clarification

It's a new month but the new offerings aren't so new and aren't so good. Still, some finds...

A tip when using the "Look Inside" feature: after the viewing window opens up, make sure to scroll back up to the top or you might miss the listing of recipes.

The first two cookbooks have been previously listed. I am posting this first one again due to the cookbook author:

Aarón Sánchez's "Simple Food, Big Flavor: Unforgettable Mexican-Inspired Recipes from My Kitchen to Yours" Kindle Edition $1.99US (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)

Another author of note...posted before and slightly more expensive...
Top Chef's Gail Simmons' "Bringing It Home: Favorite Recipes from a Life of Adventurous Eating" Kindle Edition $3.99US (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)

"One Pan, Whole Family: More than 70 Complete Weeknight Meals" Kindle Edition $2.99US (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)
Use the "Look Inside" feature to see the list of recipes.

"Marshmallow Madness!: Dozens of Puffalicious Recipes" Kindle Edition $2.99US (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)

"Southern Modified" Kindle Edition $2.99US (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)

"It Starts with Fruit: Simple Techniques and Delicious Recipes for Jams, Marmalades, and Preserves" Kindle Edition $2.99US (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)

I am a US Prime member and the price you see may vary.

Toliver

Toliver

It's a new month but the new offerings aren't so new and aren't so good. Still, some finds...

A tip when using the "Look Inside" feature: after the viewing window opens up, make sure to scroll back up to the top or you might miss the listing of recipes.

The first two cookbooks have been previously listed. I am posting it again due to the cookbook authors:

Aarón Sánchez's "Simple Food, Big Flavor: Unforgettable Mexican-Inspired Recipes from My Kitchen to Yours" Kindle Edition $1.99US (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)

Posted before and slightly more expensive...
Top Chef's Gail Simmons' "Bringing It Home: Favorite Recipes from a Life of Adventurous Eating" Kindle Edition $3.99US (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)

"One Pan, Whole Family: More than 70 Complete Weeknight Meals" Kindle Edition $2.99US (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)

"Marshmallow Madness!: Dozens of Puffalicious Recipes" Kindle Edition $2.99US (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)

"Southern Modified" Kindle Edition $2.99US (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)

"It Starts with Fruit: Simple Techniques and Delicious Recipes for Jams, Marmalades, and Preserves" Kindle Edition $2.99US (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)

I am a US Prime member and the price you see may vary.