• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Toliver

Toliver

Clarification again

Found a lot of cookbooks on sale, some previously posted in the past, some new.

Also note, some of these cookbooks may have an Amazon credit attached, but I kept getting an error message regarding the credit. Let the Buyer beware.

Previously posted in the past...

Rick Bayless' "Authentic Mexican: Regional Cooking from the Heart of Mexico" Kindle Edition $1.99US (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)
Use the "Look Inside" feature to see recipes.

"Heirloom Beans: Recipes from Rancho Gordo" Kindle Edition $2.99US (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)

"The Southerner's Handbook: A Guide to Living the Good Life (Garden & Gun Books Book 1)" Kindle Edition $1.99US (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)Use the "Look Inside" feature to see a recipe.

New-to-this-discussion:

Guy Fieri's "Guy on Fire: 130 Recipes for Adventures in Outdoor Cooking" Kindle Edition $2.99US (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)

Tyler Florence's "Dinner at My Place" Kindle Edition $2.99US (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)
Use the "Look Inside" feature to see some menus followed by those recipes.

"The Gefilte Manifesto: New Recipes for Old World Jewish Foods" Kindle Edition $2.99US (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)

Winner of MasterChef Canada, Mary Berg's "Kitchen Party: Effortless Recipes for Every Occasion" Kindle Edition $2.99US (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)
Use the "Look Inside" feature to see a recipe.

From Montreal, "Mandy's Gourmet Salads: Recipes for Lettuce and Life" Kindle Edition $2.99US (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)

From Australia's Lifestyle magazine Delicious Magazine, "At Our Table" Kindle Edition $2.99US (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)
Use the "Look Inside" feature to see recipes. You may need to enlarge the page to read the recipes.
Measurements are Metric.

I am a US Prime member and the price you see may vary.

Edited to add: This is really odd but as I was copying and pasting Amazon info into this discussion, I discovered all of the prices had gone up by a $1.00US. Very strange. I only hope they don't go up further in price.:(

Edited again to say that the price difference may have something to do with the Amazon credit that I kept getting an error message about.

Toliver

Toliver

Clarification

Also note, some of these cookbooks may have an Amazon credit attached, but I kept getting an error message regarding the credit. Let the Buyer beware.

Rick Bayless' "Authentic Mexican: Regional Cooking from the Heart of Mexico" Kindle Edition $1.99US (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)

"Heirloom Beans: Recipes from Rancho Gordo" Kindle Edition $2.99US (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)

"The Southerner's Handbook: A Guide to Living the Good Life (Garden & Gun Books Book 1)" Kindle Edition $1.99US (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)Use the "Look Inside" feature to see a recipe.

New-to-this-discussion:

Guy Fieri's "Guy on Fire: 130 Recipes for Adventures in Outdoor Cooking" Kindle Edition $2.99US (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)

Tyler Florence's "Dinner at My Place" Kindle Edition $2.99US (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)

"The Gefilte Manifesto: New Recipes for Old World Jewish Foods" Kindle Edition $2.99US (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)

Winner of MasterChef Canada, Mary Berg's "Kitchen Party: Effortless Recipes for Every Occasion" Kindle Edition $2.99US (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)

From Montreal, "Mandy's Gourmet Salads: Recipes for Lettuce and Life" Kindle Edition $2.99US (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)

From Australia's Lifestyle magazine Delicious Magazine, "At Our Table" Kindle Edition $2.99US (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)
Use the "Look Inside" feature to see recipes. You may need to enlarge the page to read the recipes.
Measurements are Metric.

Edited to add: This is really odd but as I was copying and pasting Amazon info into this discussion, I discovered all of the prices had gone up by a $1.00US. Very strange. I only hope they don't go up further in price.:(

Toliver

Toliver

New-to-this-discussion:

Measurements are Metric.