• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Toliver

Toliver

To clarify

From this afternoon's TASTE email and the proverbial Amazon rabbit hole:

Myron Mixon's "Everyday Barbecue: At Home with America's Favorite Pitmaster: A Cookbook" Kindle Edition $2.99US
Use the "Look Inside" feature to see the list of recipes.
There are three recipes (PDF files) on the Amazon info page.

Peter Reinhart's "American Pie: My Search for the Perfect Pizza" Kindle Edition $1.99US

This has been previously posted a while back:

Alice Waters' "Chez Panisse Pasta, Pizza, & Calzone: A Cookbook (Chez Panisse Cookbook Library)" Kindle Edition $2.99US

Karen Solomon's "Jam It, Pickle It, Cure It: And Other Cooking Projects: A Cookbook" Kindle Edition $1.99US
Other pickling-related cookbooks from her have been posted in this forum in the past.
Use the "Look Inside" feature to see the list of recipes. Surprisingly small bunches of recipes under different subjects.

And one slightly higher than the normal sale-price:

Marc Vetri's "Mastering Pizza: The Art and Practice of Handmade Pizza, Focaccia, and Calzone: A Cookbook" Kindle Edition $3.99US

I am a US Prime member and the price you see may vary.

Toliver

Toliver

From this afternoon's TASTE email and the proverbial Amazon rabbit hole:

Myron Mixon's "Everyday Barbecue: At Home with America's Favorite Pitmaster: A Cookbook" Kindle Edition $2.99US
There are three recipes (PDF files) on the Amazon info page.

Peter Reinhart's "American Pie: My Search for the Perfect Pizza" Kindle Edition $1.99US

This has been previously posted a while back:

Alice Waters' "Chez Panisse Pasta, Pizza, & Calzone: A Cookbook (Chez Panisse Cookbook Library)" Kindle Edition $2.99US

Karen Solomon's "Jam It, Pickle It, Cure It: And Other Cooking Projects: A Cookbook" Kindle Edition $1.99US
Other pickling-related cookbooks have been posted in this forum in the past.
Use the "Look Inside" feature to see the list of recipes. Surprisingly small bunches of recipes under different subjects.

And one slightly higher than the normal sale-price:

Marc Vetri's "Mastering Pizza: The Art and Practice of Handmade Pizza, Focaccia, and Calzone: A Cookbook" Kindle Edition $3.99US

I am a US Prime member and the price you see may vary.