• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Toliver

Toliver

7 hours ago, tikidoc said:

I think I posted this cookbook a few pages ago (Amazon says I have already purchased it).

I always keep an eye on the Amazon cookbook pages since, like Ina Garten, Lidia's books are rarely discounted. If the price gets close to sale-price territory I will pay the few extra dollars and buy it. That's how I got Emeril's "Delmonico" cookbook a while ago...not sale-priced but cheaper than usual...so the deal was done.

Edited to add a cookbook that was posted quite some time ago but will post it again since it's the 40th anniversary edition and it's on sale:

"The Moosewood Cookbook: 40th Anniversary Edition" Kindle Edition $2.99US

No list of recipes but if you use the "Look Inside" feature you can see a listing of recipes in the first chapter.

I don't normally post "healthy" cookbooks, but because it's a restaurant of note, I am posting it.

I am a US Prime member and the price you see may vary.

Toliver

Toliver

7 hours ago, tikidoc said:

I think I posted this cookbook a few pages ago (Amazon says I have already purchased it).

I always keep an eye on the Amazon cookbook pages since, like Ina Garten, Lidia's books are rarely discounted. If the price gets close to sale-price territory I will pay the few extra dollars and buy it. That's how I got Emeril's "Delmonico" cookbook a while ago...not sale-priced but cheaper than usual...so the deal was done