• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Toliver

Toliver

edited again for reformatting link

This may have been previously posted some time ago. I keep seeing it on Amazon and the price can't be beat:

Saiphin Moore's "Rosa's Thai Cafe: The Cookbook" Kindle Edition $.99US

I am a US Prime member and the price you see may vary.

Edited to add more sale-priced cookbooks that just came in my TASTE email. I believe they have all been previously posted...some, a while ago:

"Alton Brown: EveryDayCook: A Cookbook" Kindle Edition $2.99US

"The Mac + Cheese Cookbook: 50 Simple Recipes from Homeroom, America's Favorite Mac and Cheese Restaurant" Kindle Edition $2.99US

"The Hot Bread Kitchen Cookbook: Artisanal Baking from Around the World" Kindle Edition $2.99US

Slightly pricier...

Momofuku's "Milk Bar Life: Recipes & Stories" Kindle Edition $3.99US

Toliver

Toliver

This may have been previously posted some time ago. I keep seeing it on Amazon and the price can't be beat:

Edited to add more sale-priced cookbooks that just came in my TASTE email. I believe they have all been previously posted...some, a while ago:

"Alton Brown: EveryDayCook: A Cookbook Kindle" Edition $2.99US

"The Mac + Cheese Cookbook: 50 Simple Recipes from Homeroom, America's Favorite Mac and Cheese Restaurant" Kindle Edition $2.99US

"The Hot Bread Kitchen Cookbook: Artisanal Baking from Around the World" Kindle Edition $2.99US

Slightly pricier...

Toliver

Toliver

This may have been previously posted some time ago. I keep seeing it on Amazon and price can't be beat:

"Alton Brown: EveryDayCook: A Cookbook Kindle" Edition $2.99US

Slightly pricier...