• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Toliver

Toliver

More sale-priced cookbooks from this afternoon:

A caveat on this first one...

Winner of the Gourmand World Cookbook Award, Best Bread Book, Rose Levy Beranbaum's "The Bread Bible" Kindle Edition $2.99US

The Kindle edition is allegedly not very good (see the negative reviews on the Amazon info page for this cookbook). You may want to wait to see if Amazon eventually fixes their Kindle edition before purchasing.

"LudoBites: Recipes and Stories from the Pop-Up Restaurants of Ludo Lefebvre" Kindle Edition $1.99US
Use the "Look Inside" feature to see the list of recipes.

"The Big Book of Casseroles: 250 Recipes for Serious Comfort Food" Kindle Edition $1.20US

Wesley Avila's "Guerrilla Tacos: Recipes from the Streets of L.A." Kindle Edition $2.99US

Hugh Acheson's "A New Turn in the South: Southern Flavors Reinvented for Your Kitchen" Kindle Edition $2.99US

I think this next cookbook is over-priced...50 recipes? Bah! >:(

"The Sriracha Cookbook: 50 "Rooster Sauce" Recipes that Pack a Punch" Kindle Edition $2.99US

I am a US Prime member and the price you see may vary.

EDITED TO ADD:

Luke Barr's "Provence, 1970: M.F.K. Fisher, Julia Child, James Beard, and the Reinvention of American Taste" Kindle Edition $1.99US

Toliver

Toliver

More sale-priced cookbooks from this afternoon:

A caveat on this first one...

Winner of the Gourmand World Cookbook Award, Best Bread Book, Rose Levy Beranbaum's "The Bread Bible" Kindle Edition $2.99US

The Kindle edition is allegedly not very good (see the negative reviews on the Amazon info page for this cookbook). You may want to wait to see if Amazon eventually fixes their Kindle edition before purchasing.

"LudoBites: Recipes and Stories from the Pop-Up Restaurants of Ludo Lefebvre" Kindle Edition $1.99US

"The Big Book of Casseroles: 250 Recipes for Serious Comfort Food" Kindle Edition $1.20US

Wesley Avila's "Guerrilla Tacos: Recipes from the Streets of L.A." Kindle Edition $2.99US

Hugh Acheson's "A New Turn in the South: Southern Flavors Reinvented for Your Kitchen" Kindle Edition $2.99US

I think this next cookbook is over-priced...50 recipes? Bah! >:(

"The Sriracha Cookbook: 50 "Rooster Sauce" Recipes that Pack a Punch" Kindle Edition $2.99US

I am a US Prime member and the price you see may vary.