• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Toliver

Toliver

Another "Holy Cow" moment:

Lidia Matticchio Bastianich's "Lidia's Favorite Recipes: 100 Foolproof Italian Dishes, from Basic Sauces to Irresistible Entrées" [Kindle Edition] Kindle Edition $2.99US

I was bemoaning (to myself) that ever since I bought that one Lidia cookbook that was sort of on sale (but not bargain-priced) that Amazon kept showing me more and more of her titles that were nowhere near sale-priced. Then I saw this title today and quickly posted here it lest it go away all too quickly.

Another bargain-priced cookbook I saw when I discovered Lidia's cookbook on sale:

Food blogger Jennifer Farley's "The Gourmet Kitchen: Recipes from the Creator of Savory Simple" Kindle Edition $.99US 

I am a US Prime member and the price you see may vary.

edited for spelking

Toliver

Toliver

Another "Holy Cow" moment:

Lidia Matticchio Bastianich's "Lidia's Favorite Recipes: 100 Foolproof Italian Dishes, from Basic Sauces to Irresistible Entrées" [Kindle Edition] Kindle Edition $2.99US

I was bemoaning (to myself) that ever since I bought that one Lidia cookbook that was sort of on sale (but not bargain-priced) that Amazon kept showing me more and more of her titles that were nowhere near sale-priced. The I saw this title today and quickly posted here it lest it go away all too quickly.

Another bargain-priced cookbook I saw when I discovered Lidia's cookbook on sale:

Food blogger Jennifer Farley's "The Gourmet Kitchen: Recipes from the Creator of Savory Simple" Kindle Edition $.99US 

I am a US Prime member and the price you see may vary.