• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Toliver

Toliver

Some "alleged"  ;) Kindle cookbook sale items -

These first two have been previously on sale:

Chetna Makan's "The Cardamom Trail: Chetna Bakes with Flavours of the East" Kindle Edition $.99US

"The Japanese Grill: From Classic Yakitori to Steak, Seafood, and Vegetables" Kindle Edition $2.99US

Buddy Valastro's "Family Celebrations with the Cake Boss: Recipes for Get-Togethers Throughout the Year" Kindle Edition $.99US

Buddy Valastro's "Buddy's Best Cookies (from Baking with the Cake Boss and Cake Boss): 10 Delicious Cookie Recipes from the Cake Boss for the Holidays--and Any Occasion!" Kindle Edition $1.99US

There's another Buddy Valastro book on sale but I won't bother posting it...you should be able to find it through his Amazon page.

Jessica Seinfeld's "The Can't Cook Book: Recipes for the Absolutely Terrified!" Kindle Edition $.99US

Jessica (married to comedian Jerry Seinfeld) is a previous author of those "How to hide veggies in your food so your kids won't know they're eating vegetables" cookbooks. 

From "The American Baking Competition", Brian Emmett's "Get Your Bake On: Sweet and Savory Recipes from My Home to Yours" Kindle Edition $.99US

From Patricia Wells and her husband Walter, a memoir with recipes "We've Always Had Paris...and Provence: A Scrapbook of Our Life in France" Kindle Edition $1.99US

Use the "Look Inside" feature to see the short list of recipes.

I am a US Prime member and the price you see may vary. I swear they're on sale as I post them.

edited to correct a case error

Edited to add a kind of Kindle cookbook I thought I would never post (the kind that look like someone Googled recipes and put them all in a book and called it "done"). I am posting it because it's well-reviewed and I know there are those who enjoy eating duck on eGullet:

"Recipes For Duck Lovers" Kindle Edition $2.99US

Use the "Look Inside" feature to see the list of recipes.

Toliver

Toliver

Chetna Makan's "The Cardamom Trail: Chetna Bakes with Flavours of the East" Kindle Edition $.99US

"The Japanese Grill: From Classic Yakitori to Steak, Seafood, and Vegetables" Kindle Edition $2.99US

Buddy Valastro's "Family Celebrations with the Cake Boss: Recipes for Get-Togethers Throughout the Year" Kindle Edition $.99US

Buddy Valastro's "Buddy's Best Cookies (from Baking with the Cake Boss and Cake Boss): 10 Delicious Cookie Recipes from the Cake Boss for the Holidays--and Any Occasion!" Kindle Edition $1.99US

There's another Buddy Valastro book on sale but I won't bother posting it...you should be able to find it through his Amazon page.

Jessica Seinfeld's "The Can't Cook Book: Recipes for the Absolutely Terrified!" Kindle Edition $.99US

Jessica (married to comedian Jerry Seinfeld) is a previous author of those "How to hide veggies in your food so your kids won't know they're eating vegetables" cookbooks. 

From "The American Baking Competition", Brian Emmett's "Get Your Bake On: Sweet and Savory Recipes from My Home to Yours" Kindle Edition $.99US

From Patricia Wells and her husband Walter, a memoir with recipes "We've Always Had Paris...and Provence: A Scrapbook of Our Life in France" Kindle Edition $1.99US

I am a US Prime member and the price you see may vary. I swear they're on sale as I post them.

edited to correct a case error

Toliver

Toliver

I am a US PRime member and the price you see may vary. I swear they're on sale as I post them.