• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Toliver

Toliver

added another book

Amanda Hesser's "The Essential New York Times Cookbook: Classic Recipes for a New Century" Kindle Edition $1.99US

I am a US Prime member and the price you see might vary.

Edited to add another eBook:

Steven Raichlen's "Barbecue Sauces, Rubs, and Marinades--Bastes, Butters & Glazes, Too" Kindle Edition $1.99US

Edited to also add I get a new message now when going to these ebooks on sale, stating that prices might vary by country and if I'm okay with the price I see, go ahead and buy.  Guess it's a corporate CYA statement...

Edited to add: Holy Bolognese, Batman! How did I miss seeing this?!

Thomas Keller's "Ad Hoc at Home (The Thomas Keller Library)" Kindle Edition $2.99US (normally $9.99US)

Toliver

Toliver

added another book

Amanda Hesser's "The Essential New York Times Cookbook: Classic Recipes for a New Century" Kindle Edition $1.99US

I am a US Prime member and the price you see might vary.

Edited to add another eBook:

Steven Raichlen's "Barbecue Sauces, Rubs, and Marinades--Bastes, Butters & Glazes, Too" Kindle Edition $1.99US

Edited to also add I get a new message now when going to these ebooks on sale, stating that prices might vary by country and if I'm okay with the price I see, go ahead and buy.  Guess it's a corporate CYA statement...