• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Hello Egullet! Le Captain Foodie

Hi Everyone,

Pleased to meet you, here comes Le Captain Foodie Aka the walking belly or The Glutton. I am a French currently living in London, and blogging about Food is one of my several hobbies.

I have a passion for food since i am a kid. The only thing i like more than cooking is obviously eating. I like all kind of foods whether it is Asian, African, European, American,...

I have decided to join Egullet to exchange and improve my knowledge around food.

I believe that, when talking about food and cuisine, there are unlimited and amazing things to discover every day. Hopefully with the help of the great information available on the forum and the people we can meet here i will be able to improve my knowledge.

As Alain Ducasse said: "the more i see the less i know".

Looking forward to discuss with all of you

Le Captain Foodie