• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

forgot link

2 hours ago, BeeZee said:

Boy, it would be nice to know what the various options would get you on any given flight. I prefer vegetarian, but I don't eat eggs, so that meal option is often a problem for me. Being confined to my seat and surrounded by people having eggs (if a breakfast flight) is my own personal hell. I would welcome the smell of curry.

Most of the airlines list the options on their websites, like this one on United. And if you google the name of the meal and the airline name, you can usually find a bunch of photos.

None of that is going to help keep the eggs away from your seat mates though :D

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

2 hours ago, BeeZee said:

Boy, it would be nice to know what the various options would get you on any given flight. I prefer vegetarian, but I don't eat eggs, so that meal option is often a problem for me. Being confined to my seat and surrounded by people having eggs (if a breakfast flight) is my own personal hell. I would welcome the smell of curry.

Most of the airlines list the options on their websites, like this one on United. And if you google the name of the meal and the airline name, you can usually find a bunch of photos.

None of that is going to help keep the eggs away from your seat mates though :D