• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

MetsFan5

MetsFan5

I'd love to see pictures! My inlaws split their time between their home outside of Sacramento and their place on Lake Tahoe and Newark just started United non stop flights to Sacramento (thank God!) and we have first class tickets for thanksgiving week. 

Also--EWR 's United terminal is unique in that every bar and bar/ restaurants requires the use of iPads to order everything. All the convenience shops are also self check out. 

MetsFan5

MetsFan5

I'd love to see pictures! My inlaws split their time between their home outside of Sacramento and Tahoe and Newark just started United non stop flights to Sacramento (thank God!) and we have first class tickets for thanksgiving week. 

Also--EWR 's United terminal is unique in that every bar and bar/ restaurants requires the use of iPads to order everything. All the convenience shops are also self check out.